Friday, March 6, 2009

Tiny Dancer & Her Brother

A month or so ago my Aunt Jill got Kate these adorable ballerina pajamas. It's starting to get warmer at night, so we thought we'd let her wear them to bed. I'm thinking of letting her channel her inner Carrie Bradshaw this summer and pair the tutu with a nifty little white tank!




Not to be upstaged, Luke had to show off some recent artwork.



For those non-artsy folks....that would be a rainbow on the left and a 3-D snake on the right. Both are being proudly displayed on my office door...or as I call it "Luke's Art Gallery".

Kiddos are getting better. It took almost four days to break Luke's fever and Kate is down to just two breathing treatments a day. Looking forward to some nice weather on Saturday!

P.S. U2 announces concert dates on March 9...Robb and I may very well get our concert trinity this year! Till then, we've been Tivo-ing the nightly performances on David Letterman this week.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...Kate looks too cute!!!

    And, Luke's artwork is amazing! We love the 3-D snake...how creative!

    Enjoy the warm weather this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! The kids are too cute. Love the pj's - Kate is a ham - and hold onto all of Luke's art projects because it might be worth a lot one day.

    ReplyDelete