Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mom's & Muffins

Last Friday was Mom & Muffin's at Luke's school. This fun little morning allows all the Mom's to accompany their kiddos for the first hour of school...and of course yummy muffins!

It was so much fun to hang out with Luke and the rest of the kids. They were so excited to have us there. We read books, painted pictures and had marble races! When you're there you really realize they have this whole little life that doesn't involve you.

He's doing really well in school. He's writing the entire alphabet now in succession (brought home his first sample on Thursday!). He's obsessed with spelling and loves you to spell out words to him! And of course he's a social butterfly....much like his mother! The kids are always (and when I say kids...I mean the girls!) happy to see him in the morning. All in all...he loves school!

Luke's first parent-teacher conference is next week. I hope (and am expecting) an excellent report!


1 comment: