Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kate's New Look & Must See TV

Thursdays.....they are an odd day in our family. Every other we are minus a kiddo. Gotta love custody agreements....

Well this Thursday we were down a 4-year-old. Because of that I always try to schedule my haircuts....just easier on everyone that way...my luscious locks don't come easily you know! Just kidding. Because of scheduling Robb and I were both due for cuts. And that meant Kate was with us, too.

If you've seen the little monkey lately you'll notice the nice comb over she's workin'. She pulls it off...it shows off those chubby little cheeks of hers. She literally had these long strand of her original new born hair going down the top center of her head....literally a comb over! God love her, a little wind and it sent the hairs swirling all over the top of her head. When it would dry after her tubby she looked like a rooster. All in all....it was getting a little out of hand.

So tonight...we cut! We'll not we...it was Heather...the Wilson Family Stylist!


I wish I had before and after pictures. It was kind of an impromtu cut...so I don't have pictures of the actualy cut. I know...bad mom!

Once we finally got home we settled down for the most important night in TV.....Survivor....The Office...30 Rock....Grey's Anatomy and ER. Our poor Tivo gets a workout! Grey's was sooooo good. Derrick is falling apart this time...but Mer is going to stick this time and not get all dark and twisty...she's going to stay bright and shiny and help Der get out of his funk. Man when he hit that diamond ring with the baseball bat I litterally jumped.....that whole scene at the trailer was soooo good. Grey's is BACK!!! And ER....I know a lot of you have probalby given up on the show....but I've stayed with it all these years and let me tell you they have gone above and beyond this season. The stories have been crisp and sooooo entringuing. Tonight was the big pay off. It was like ER circa 1996.....Carter, Doug, Carol, Benton....the whole gang was there. It was beautiful and poignant. Loved. It.

Okay...enough TV crap (I should have been cleaning my kitchen tonight...all be told!).

XO
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment