Well...I'm finally jumping into the blogging pool. I enjoy reading so many of my friends blogs and other specialty blogs...so I thought, why not?!
I will admit it feels a little self-indulgent...but I hope the few that I start sharing this with will enjoy hearing updates about myself, Robb and the two most important people, Luke & Kate!! You know...those two adorable kids of mine. It's funny how once you have children no one rarely asks how you're doing...it's all about the kids!
So, this will be an opportunity to share what's going on with all four of us in St. Louie!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings...and I promise there will a few....I promise lots of quirkiness (I'm obsessed with Craig's List...oh the deals!)....plenty of baseball (Spring Training started last week! WooooHoooo!)...my desire to "remodel" our backyard this summer....and of course lots of updates about the kids!
Later!
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment