The trip was two-fold. Kate has officially grown out of her infant car seat. She weighs over 20 lbs. and is knocking on the door of 30 inches. So Katie-Bug was due for some new gear.
Since Robb and I don't like to play the car seat merry-go-round, we both have seats in our cars. So we gave Kate Luke's old seat and Luke got a new booster for Robb's car. New seats for everyone!
So a small fortune later the kiddos were outfitted in new seats.
Kate seems very happy about her roomier seat. (She's smiling at Luke by the way...if we need her to smile for a picture all we need is Robb or Luke to play with her!)
Luke was very excited about his new booster seat. He will happily tell you that he weighs 40 lbs. now and doesn't need a car seat anymore.
In the end it looks like we have two happy kiddos. (And no, Luke has never met a camera he didn't like!)
Ok...that's the first official post! Please come back and see us!!
I'm so glad you started blogging! I love that I will be able to keep updated on the family. Make sure to post a few pictures of you and Robb! Kate and Luke are adorable. I'm amazed at how big Luke has gotten.
ReplyDeleteWELCOME to the crazy land of blog! You will seriously soon find yourself taking your camera places you never would have thought...honestly would have taken pics of the kids in their new car seats??? This is such an awesome way to force us (me totally included!) to chronicle (LOVE the blog's name!) our lives...since they are oh-so busy!!! I can't wait to read more!!!
ReplyDeleteShe got such a fashionable car seat, too!
ReplyDeleteYou're right though--I can't believe how fast they grow! When I first met you Luke was so little. His little feet were barely hanging over the edge of the car seat and he was barely speaking when I rode in the back seat of your car with him. Crazy!