We'll miss you Angie!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Luke - Washer's Champion & Bon Voyage Angie!
A few weekends ago....we took the family to Robb's cousin Angie's Bon Voyage Party. Angie joined the Peace Corp and will be living in Africa for the next two years!
We'll miss you Angie!!
One of the activities at the party was washers. Luke had never played, but he could barely stand not to be outside so Robb thought he would take him outside and let him run out some of his energy.
He's the perfect person to play with...not only does he fetch his own washers...but he happily gathers yours as well!
I think Robb spotted him a few points....but Luke won! He was awesome. He was hitting the cup, too. It was so fun to see him play and see him get excited each time he hit the box or the cup. So fun!! I think he and Robb will be signing up for my Young Friends Washer's Tournament next year!
We'll miss you Angie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kids are awesome! I love that Luke fetches the washers. Jennifer, Luke is just soooo darn cute - I'm loving his outfit!!!!
ReplyDelete