Well we finally put that money to use and bought the kids their first "pool". I'm being generous when I say "pool", as it's one of those ridge plastic, 10 minutes of running the hose and it's full, kind of pools!
My Mom was up last weekend and she offered to drive to Wal-Mart and help me get it back home. Did I mention we were doing this on the HOTTEST day of the year? Did I also mention we were squeezing a pool that is about 5 feet in diameter through an opening that's about 4 feet 10 inches in diameter? Good times.
Alas...we made it back to the house...and after a few hours, the pool regained it's shape. Ten minutes later, seriously, the pool was filled up and ready to go.
Luke loved it! I think this is really the first year really like "swimming". He has gone to my Aunt and Uncle's pools respectively and he was a "clinger". He would only get in if he could hang on to you for dear life.
Well...I'm hoping this year will be better...so first he tested out the "slide".
Since we knew that the pool wasn't a hit, we decided to let Kate swing. Here she is rockin' a two-piece look.
One more close up the little miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment